Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Solvay
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin receptor agonists; Serotonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 27 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 28 Feb 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Anxiety disorders in Belgium (Unknown route)