At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Class Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Interleukin 5 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2000 Yoshitomi is now called Welfide Corporation
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)