At a glance
- Originator POLA
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors; Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic asthma
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Allergic asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Allergic asthma in Japan (Unknown route)