Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Microtubule protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jan 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)