Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2000
At a glance
- Originator Aventis; University of Montreal
- Class Acute-phase proteins; Anti-inflammatories; Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Antihyperlipidaemics; Metalloproteins
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2000 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Canada (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Canada (Unknown route)