Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Phosphoric monoester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 01 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Sep 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)