At a glance
- Originator Indevus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Hypnosedatives; Sleep disorder therapies; Small molecules; Tryptamines
- Mechanism of Action Melatonin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Insomnia in USA (PO)
- 15 Jan 1999 Suspended-Preclinical for Insomnia in USA (PO)
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Insomnia in USA (PO)