Helicobacter pylori vaccine - AstraZeneca/CSL
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2001
At a glance
- Originator CSL
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Helicobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 17 Oct 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Helicobacter infections in USA (PO)
- 17 Oct 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Helicobacter infections in Australia (PO)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed