At a glance
- Originator Galderma
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis; Inflammation; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Psoriasis in France (Topical)
- 31 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Psoriasis in France (Topical)
- 31 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in France (Topical)