Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Thromboxane receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Taiwan (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Taiwan (Unknown route)