Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Theratechnologies
- Developer Ipsen; Theratechnologies
- Class Heart failure therapies; Peptide hormones
- Mechanism of Action Growth hormone releasing factor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Somatotropin deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Somatotropin deficiency in Europe (Unknown route)