BPI 42Alternative Names: XMP 200
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 1999
At a glance
- Originator XOMA
- Class Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane permeability enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jun 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Eye disorders in USA (Ophthalmic)
- 26 Feb 1997 New profile
- 26 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Eye disorders in USA (Ophthalmic)