Monoclonal antibody EP-5C7Alternative Names: 5C7; Anti-E/P-selectin monoclonal antibody - Protein Design Labs; EP-5C7; HuEP5C7; HuEP5C7 MAb; Monoclonal antibody 5C7.29; SMART anti-E/P-selectin antibody
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator PDL BioPharma
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Autoimmune disorders; Psoriasis; Shock; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2001 Discontinued-I for Psoriasis in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 May 2001 Discontinued-I for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 May 2001 Discontinued-I for Shock in USA (Unknown route)