At a glance
- Originator Allergan
- Class Antiglaucomas; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Glaucoma in USA (Ophthalmic)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Glaucoma in USA (Ophthalmic)