Anticodon nuclease gene therapyAlternative Names: ACNase gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 1999
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 17 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Israel (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in Israel (Unknown route)