Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator HG Pars
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (PO)