Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Mimetix
- Developer Mimetix; Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Fibrocystic breast disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Fibrocystic breast disorders in USA (PO)
- 27 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Fibrocystic breast disorders in Canada (PO)
- 27 Feb 1997 Phase-III clinical trials for Fibrocystic breast disorders in Canada (PO)