LinaroteneAlternative Names: BASF 52404; RWJ 24834
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories; Ortho-McNeil
- Developer Ortho-McNeil
- Class Hydrazones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 1997 Discontinued - Preclinical for Skin disorders in USA (unspecified route)