AWD 12260Alternative Names: IWF 12260
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2000
At a glance
- Originator elbion
- Class Cardiotonics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in Germany (Unknown route)
- 04 Feb 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Germany (Unknown route)
- 17 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Germany (Unknown route)