Melanoma vaccine Magevac - TherionAlternative Names: Magevac; Magevac melanoma vaccine; TBC Mage-1
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Therion Biologics
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2002 No development reported - Phase-II for Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Dec 1999 Pasteur Mérieux Connaught is now a subsidiary of Aventis and its new name is Aventis Pasteur
- 20 Feb 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Malignant melanoma in USA (Unknown route)