TH 9229Alternative Names: Protectazem
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Theratechnologies
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Cardiotonics
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor inhibitors; Serotonin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris; Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Angina pectoris in Canada (unspecified route)
- 06 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in Canada (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Angina pectoris in Canada (unspecified route)