At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Anxiolytics; Benzodiazepines; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)