AmiglumideAlternative Names: CR 1795
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2000
At a glance
- Originator Rottapharm
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Biliary dyskinesia; Gastrointestinal disorders; Pancreatitis
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2000 Amiglumide is the pINN for CR 1795
- 18 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Pancreatitis in Italy (Unknown route)
- 18 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Gastrointestinal disorders in Italy (Unknown route)