Antivenom EchiTAb - ProthericsAlternative Names: Carpet viper antivenom EchiTAb - Protherics; EchiTAb
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 1999
At a glance
- Originator Protherics
- Developer Nigerian Ministry of Health
- Class Antivenins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Snake venom poisoning
Most Recent Events
- 18 Oct 1999 Therapeutic Antibodies has merged with Proteus International to form Protherics
- 08 May 1998 Launched for Snake venom poisoning in Nigeria (Injection)