Breast cancer vaccine - Stressgen
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nventa Biopharmaceuticals Corporation
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Breast cancer in Canada (Unknown route)
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Breast cancer in Canada (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile