At a glance
- Originator Nissin Food Products
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Cyclohexanes
- Mechanism of Action Sterol O-acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 05 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Jan 2001 This compound is still in active development