Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd
- Mechanism of Action Endotoxin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory distress syndrome; Rheumatic fever; Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatic fever in USA (Parenteral)
- 17 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Respiratory distress syndrome in Japan (Parenteral)
- 17 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Septic shock in Japan (unspecified route)