Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Originator Stiefel Laboratories
- Class Peroxidases
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Vitiligo
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jul 2009 Stiefel Laboratories has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 May 2007 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Vitiligo (Topical)
- 15 Dec 2000 Investigation in Vitiligo (Topical)