At a glance
- Originator Sankyo
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Squalene synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Hypercholesterolaemia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in Japan (Unknown route)