At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Fine Chemical
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jan 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 25 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)