Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 1997
At a glance
- Originator Dendreon San Diego LLC
- Class Antithrombotics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Dec 1992 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 30 Dec 1992 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Dec 1992 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in South Africa (Unknown route)