GEM 92Alternative Names: Gene Expression Modulator 92
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Idera Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Sep 2005 Hybridon is now called Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Feb 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in HIV infections treatment in United Kingdom (PO)
- 18 Nov 2003 Suspended - Phase-I for HIV infections treatment in United Kingdom (PO)