At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Gastrokinetics
- Mechanism of Action Beta 3 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Gastrointestinal disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 28 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Gastrointestinal disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 30 Aug 1999 Sanofi has merged with Synthélabo to form Sanofi-Synthélabo