Arginine-glycine-aspartic acid peptide matrix gel - Telios PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Argidene Gel; RGD peptide matrix gel - Telios Pharmaceuticals; Telio-Derm Gel
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2000
At a glance
- Originator Telios Pharmaceuticals
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic foot ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Diabetic foot ulcer in USA (Topical)
- 20 Feb 1997 Preregistration for Diabetic foot ulcer in USA (Topical)