At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Hormonal replacements; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Growth hormone releasing factor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Somatotropin deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Somatotropin deficiency in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Somatotropin deficiency in USA (Unknown route)