At a glance
- Originator Jenapharm
- Class Contraceptives
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Contraception; Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Menopausal syndrome (Unknown route)
- 01 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Contraception (Unknown route)
- 01 May 1997 Preclinical development for Menopausal syndrome (Unknown route)