At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Vascular disorder therapies; Vasoprotectives
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Venous insufficiency
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Venous insufficiency in France (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Venous insufficiency in France (Unknown route)