Fanconi's anaemia group C gene therapyAlternative Names: Fanconi's anaemia gene therapy; Fanconi's syndrome gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Fanconi's anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 This therapy is still in active development
- 08 Nov 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Fanconi's anaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Feb 1997 Phase-I clinical trials for Fanconi's anaemia in USA (Unknown route)