S 5682Alternative Names: Alnenor; Alvenor; Ardium; Arvenum; Capivan; Capiven; Daflon; Detralex; Variton; Venitol
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Antihistamines; Flavanones; Flavones
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants; Prostaglandin synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Haemorrhoids; Venous insufficiency
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Nov 2003 Launched for Haemorrhoids in Belgium (PO)
- 05 Nov 2003 Launched for Haemorrhoids in Brazil (PO)