Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pierre Fabre
- Class Glycolipids; Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2001 No Development Reported - Phase-III Inflammation (diagnosis) in France (Inhalation)
- 16 May 2001 Pierre Fabre has merged with bioMérieux Alliance
- 20 Feb 1997 Phase-III clinical trials for Inflammation (diagnosis) in France (Inhalation)