At a glance
- Originator Signal Research Division
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunosuppression; Pulmonary fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Pulmonary fibrosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 29 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Pulmonary fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Sep 2004 Data presented at the 14th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS-2004) have been added to the Respiratory Tract Disorders pharmacodynamics section