At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Retinoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Retinoic acid receptor agonists; Retinoid X receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile