Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 1999
At a glance
- Originator IVAX Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Oct 1999 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Injection)
- 20 Feb 1997 New profile
- 20 Feb 1997 Investigation in HIV infections treatment in USA (Injection)