Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Theratechnologies
- Developer Theratechnologies; University of Montreal
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Canada (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in Canada (Unknown route)