At a glance
- Originator Banyu
- Class Osteoporosis therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 1999 No-Development-Reported for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Japan (Unknown route)