Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2000
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Brazil (Unknown route)
- 25 Feb 1997 New profile
- 25 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in Brazil (Unknown route)