At a glance
- Originator Sawai
- Class Antihistamines; Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastric ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Gastric ulcer in Japan (PO)
- 25 Feb 1997 New profile
- 25 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Gastric ulcer in Japan (PO)