Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2003
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Gliatech (CEASED); Janssen L.P.
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 22 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Feb 2000 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)
- 27 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)