Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 1998
At a glance
- Originator Phytopharm
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 11 Feb 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 27 Feb 1997 New profile
- 27 Feb 1997 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in United Kingdom (Unknown route)