RO 600332Alternative Names: ORG 35035
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2C receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction; Major depressive disorder; Obsessive-compulsive disorders; Panic disorder
Most Recent Events
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Panic disorder in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obsessive-compulsive disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)